Monday, December 1, 2008

.·゚ My Only Star゚·.




Hmm snow is falling.. winter must be here… It’s going to be a cold one too, but at least I have you to keep me warm.




What’s wrong?


Let’s break up..


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“It’s been months already, why are you still holding on to her picture?” one of my bandmates said as he pat me on the shoulder, but I couldn’t answer his question. Why am I holding on to your picture still? Weren’t you the one that broke up with me?


“Just let him be… You know how much it hurts to lose the person you love?” another stepped in to defend me, “It takes time for those feelings to pass. He’ll be fine, it will all get better in time.”


“Thanks.” I smiled and nodded, “I’m fine, I guess it is time to get rid of this …”


Saying that I take one last look at this picture of us smiling together…its been 3 months since we parted ways… Since there is no more us.. it is time for me to let you go huh? I toss our picture into the trash as my bandmates come to cheer me up.


“Don’t worry.. we’re here for you.”


“Yeah .. It’s her loss since she doesn’t know what she has given up.”


“Thanks guys.. but I’m ok no need to cheer me up. Let’s get ready for the performance ok? Everyone gather lets cheer!” I smile and call out to everyone, I know this isn’t the time to be sad. It is time to move on, “Ok everyone let’s have a great performance tonight. Toho Toho Toho shinki Fighto!!!”


We all jump and cheer and break up to get ready, but why is it that my heart feels like its turned to stone? Can it really be that easy to put aside my feelings like you did?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here.. I got you this..


Thank you … but why?


Because… I love you


Oh look the first snow of winter … isn’t it beautiful?


Not as beautiful as you though..


Let’s go purikura!!!



Hahaha ok lets go


Ummm….


Hehehe now we are even.. you stole my heart.. I stole a kiss.. lalala time to draw.. I’ll draw a heart around us and put blush on your cheeks..


Why?!?! I’m not blushing !!


Sure…


So did you watch us on tv?


Of course I did teehee I’m your biggest fan. I have posters and pictures of you all over my room.


Really… can I see?


NO!! A girl’s room is private… and umm was that wink to the camera for me?


What if I say it was?


….


Hahah are you blushing?


No I am not?!?!? It’s just .. ummm what was that kiss for..


Just for being you …


Let’s break up..


Why? Is there something wrong? Is it because I can’t go out in public with you or ..


Stop it… It’s not any of that.. I .. it doesn’t matter.. we’re in two different worlds… goodbye..


Wait.. Don’t leave me..



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Unnie… you’re putting up all your Dong Bang Shin Ki posters again? I thought you hated them and that was the reason why you took them down 3 months ago..” My sister said as she watches me put up your poster once again.


“I never hated them… I just needed some time away from them, but it’s ok now.” I said as I smile wearily at your face. Have you forgotten me yet? I thought if I got rid of everything that reminded me of you.. it would be easier, but it wasn’t . No matter how much I tried to hide… you always seemed to find me.


It’s ok now , even though my heart still aches for you, I’ll be fine. I’ll keep on smiling, just like you said I always should. Are you smiling too? Remember you promised me that no matter what happens you’ll always stay strong and keep smiling.


“Unnie! If you aren’t anti Dong Bang Shinki then come watch Kohaku with me. Kyahh I’m so excited and proud of them for finally being recognized and invited to perform. There are rumors that instead of Thousand Years Love Song that they will sing Love in the Ice! I hope they sing Love in the Ice… come on unnie they are going to be on any minute.”



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Smile!!!


Eh why?


Because your smile brightens up my life.


You are so cheesy you know that hahaha…


But.. look it made you smile … wahhh my life is content now


You dork!


I may be a dork.. but can you promise me that you will always smile? Even in times get rough?


Ok I promise to smile.. as long as you promise to keep smiling to ok?


Deal! Let’s pinky swear.


Hahaha are you sure you are a member of Dongbangshinki?


Yes! More importantly.. I’m the member of Dong Bang Shin Ki that loves you!!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Why am I so nervous? It’s not like I haven’t performed this song before…


“Hey are you ok? You don’t look too well..” my bandmate asks me as we wait in the wings for our group to be called.


I smile, “Yes.. I guess I’m just nervous..”


“Haha don’t be.. We’ve fought this far.. Just enjoy the moment and sing with your heart.”


Oppa!! No more signals during your performances ne!! If you want to send me a message.. just sing with your heart and I’ll know you love me!!


“I know. Don’t worry I will.” I say as I high five him and watch him leave. I guess that’s all I can do.. Sing with all my heart one last time to you.. so you know that I still love you, but I will move on like you wanted me to. Where ever you are..


I hope you can hear me..


I love you…


with all my heart


and


goodbye..


"Now representing the Red Team performing Love in The Ice, Rising stars of Asia… TOHOSHINKI!!!!"



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Unnie look its Dongbangshinki!!! Saranghaeyo Mick Yoochun! Youngwoong Jae Joong! Choikang Changmin! Xiah Junsu! Uknow Yunho! Saranghaeyo! Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!”


Setsunai hodo

My heart


Oppa.. you have reached another goal. I am so proud of you..


Utsukushii ai dakara

Don't be afraid


No matter if we never speak to each other again.. just to see you ,I am content.


Hakanai hodo

Let you know my love


I’ll always be here to support you


Uruwa shii

You know


and smile for you always…


Kono toki wo

Let you know my love too


Goodbye.. my love..


“Unnie!! Wasn’t that amazing!!! Oh my god they stole the show.. look at everyone” my sister screams at me excitedly as I watch you walk off stage.


Oppa.. I felt your message.. I love you too.. and I will always love you..


“Unnie? Are you crying?”


I smile as I wiped my tears, “Ne.. It was such a beautiful performance… I could feel their emotions.. They poured their heart and soul into this performance..”


“Hahah of course they did.. they are Dong Bang Shinki. And unnie haha you will be a Cassiopeia till the day you die huh?”


“Ne till the day I die. Come on lets go home.”


I stand and begin exit the studio and watch the rush of fans run towards the back to catch a glimpse of you leave… Even though I want to be part of that group.. it is too soon.. I look up and see a banner of you.. and can’t help but cry. Yes… I’ll be your Cassiopeia till the day I die… and you will be the shining star in my heart always.. I’ll always protect you..


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Excuse me miss.. can I have a moment of your time?


Oh.. you are oppa’s manager hello and yes of course. Is there something wrong?


No.. well yes.. I’m here on behalf of the company… to ask you to please break up with him.

Why? How could you ask me to do something like that?!?


It is for the good of Dong Bang Shin Ki.. they have gone through so much to reach the level of success they have attained and will only continue to rise. But..


But what?


He is worried for your safety as you may know.. being a fan yourself… They treat Dong Bang Shin Ki as untouchable idols and there have been rumors on naver and dbn about him having a girlfriend.


….


He does not want you to get hurt.. so has already turned in his resignation paper.


No….


Please.. if not for the company or the group.. then for him.. He has so much potential.. We are willing to give you a monetary compensation in exchange for doing this. Any amount.. the company is willing to give you.


I’ll do it..


Oh thank you .. how much do you want? I am authorized to write you out a check in any amount.


I am not doing it for the money.. I’ll do it because of my own reasons.. you don’t have to worry.. He won’t resign.. but please fulfill my request..


What miss?


Please make sure he stays happy.. don’t let him ever become sad…


You give up the chance to be wealthy… and ask only for this? You must really love him..


His happiness is worth more than anything you can give me..



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“ Yah you sang amazingly tonight” my bandmate says as he clicks his glass to mine, “Here is to a wonderful performance, the end of one year and beginning of another.. and to us!”


I smile and toast with everyone and take a sip, the end of one year.. and beginning of another…


Have you already found another love already? Have you already moved on? I hold my glass high and toast to you. Thank you for teaching me how to love.. and where ever you are.. I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world.


“Excuse me…” a young girl came up to me, “There was a lady that came earlier this evening and left this for you.”


“Hmm? Thank you.” I smiled as I put down my glass and took the box and card. I wonder who it is from..


As I open the box and see a crystal on a light stand I wonder who would send me such a thing. I turn the stand on and tears began to fall from my eyes.. A heart… engraved underneath it:…


I can’t be with you.. but my heart will always be yours.. locked away in the ice til you come back..


I open the card..


Smile always…


I will always be your cassiopeia…


“Wow.. who is that from? One of your fans?” my bandmate said as he looked in awe of the crystal, “Are you ok?”


I smile wiping my eyes, “I’m fine.. and no.. its not from a fan.. but from my special star.”


My one and only shining star …


The End.




6 comments:

  1. AAWWW!!! that was sad T-T and i thought they will be together in the end! waahhhh x333 it was so beautiful linlin!! <33 more more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..evil vampire rei unnie..
    why must you make me cry all the time with your stories
    this is soo sad and sweet.
    [gah..idk why i am crying soo much]
    but gosh you are an amazing writer.

    i couldnt help but kept thinking this was Junsu.
    idk. i guess you wrote it in where it can be any member. but i couldnt help it thinking it was Junsu.[cause he is soo cheesy/cutesy] but not cheesy/romantic like Yoochun.. lol
    am i making any sense..well anyways
    the song.fit soo perfectly

    gah.. thank you.
    and keep writing.if you ever stop.
    i will go to California and hunt you down..and super glue the pen in your hand to make you write..lol
    j.k..[well only if you dont write i will do it]

    o(^~^)O May

    ReplyDelete
  3. every story you writes and every songs you chose always blends in so well. (:
    me love this "I can’t be with you.. but my heart will always be yours.. locked away in the ice til you come back.." ^^

    jaejoong is my shinning star. lol.
    WRITE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww T____T
    the story was quite simple >.<
    but the music came in the right time (=
    this time,I've imagined him to be Chunnie xD only him, is the cheesy one =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I got teary when the story ends ('-')". I actually did Unnie xD~ -checks the mirror-. Ahh~ another cool OST and this One-shot was simple 8)~ Totally express Love In The Ice T.T.

    Those stupid SME people =-=", I think Unnie could add more emotions in this One-shot ;=;... because it kinda went fast and abit awkward with the italic part like when the Staff told her to break up with him, and the first italic part with the second part it's like she broke with him twice o-O? Also the part where they said DBSK and Tohoshinki kinda confuse me :/, like does that mean the girls are watching it from a Japanese or Korean TV o-o?

    That's all hehe, but I do love the music part again x33~!

    I thought for this one it was Yunho, because of the leadership like the "fighto" part ^^, also didn't he have his first kiss when it was winter o-O? &they were about to break up O-o? I'm not sure but I thought it was Yunho keke :D!

    This part is so funny (sorry) "it will all get better in time." hehe it's like JJ or the 'band member' was singing the song from Lewis (something :X).

    Nice Unnie, WRONG NUMBER NEXT PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. * heart breaks * wahhhhhhhhhhhhh * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    it's sooo sad!! must have been really painful for
    her to let him go =[. buti'mgladshedid xD. i don't
    think i would be able to do that if i was in her
    situation. but yeah.

    the flashbacks were the CUTEST things ever! i
    seriously can't help but imagine the member to be
    anyone else but jaejoong. he's the only one who
    i think is DORKable enough to say and/or do those
    things. hahahahahahahah xD.

    iLOVE the way you wrote this ateh, even though it
    almost drove me insane xD. cause you'd have me
    grinning like an idiot in one scene (especially
    the purikura one! - i'm addicted to those things)
    then have me near to tears at the next (love in
    the ice always gets to me =[).

    either way, i second the wrong number next please!

    ReplyDelete